51. Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.
52. Anything you lose automatically doubles in value.
53. Are you wearing lipstick? Well, mind if I taste it?
54. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
55. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
56. The assumption is the mother of all screw-ups.
57. Atheists can do whatever the hell they want.
58. Attitude determines your altitude.
59. Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay…
60. Bad spellers of the world untie!
61. Bald guys never have a bad hair day.
62. Batteries not included.
63. Be good – and if you can’t be good, be careful.
64. Be good; if you can’t be good, have fun.
65. Be naughty – save Santa the trip.
NOTE: - Read the rest here the Primus report
If you like my writing I post daily to my blog
All links to follow me on other networks are there as well,
Also complimentary copies of most of the books I write.
And links to Proven Paying Programs, Tools and Advertising sources
This article was written by Udo Hoffmann, who has been a member at "APSense" longer than I have for a few months. His is a brilliant writer who gets his points across, l feel all who review his additional 50 proverbs to live will benefit from Proverbs…hope this article provides you with the wisdom you were looking for.
My sell health promotions that work and have free trial periods read more if you have an interest!
All the Best,
Joseph F. Botelho One Gram at a Time
"Pay Yourself First Because the #Economy that Matters Most... is the One in Your Own #Home" https://t.co/wo7XWWjaFZ pic.twitter.com/VSVAtkJ6El— Joseph Botelho (@jfbmarketing) January 19, 2016